Friday, January 30, 2009

By God She's Got it! She's Really Got it!

I'm so excited. I have the proof!!! I've been wondering and nervous and questioning and today I know I've got it, I've really got it!

What do I have you ask? I have the most wonderful, crazy, beautiful, sometimes irrational thing ever!

GUYS, YOU ARE GOING TO BE SHOCKED WHEN I TELL YOU THIS!

I TOTALLY HAVE IT, YES ME, IF YOU CAN BELIEVE IT, I HAVE..................................................................................................................................................................................

Motherly Instinct! I really do! I'm so happy!

I just called Steven and little Stevie was happily babbling and screaming in the background and hearing him made me ache to hold him in my arms and kiss him all over his cheeks and neck and smell him and see his gummy smile. I almost felt sick, literally sick, my heart totally hurt, even writing this is kind of making me feel like crying, isn't that awesome?

I can't wait to go home and you know what else? I just realized, I'm totally a mother now! I'm like motherly and loving and kissy and stuff. I just can't get enough of him sometimes not all the time, but sometimes! I know so queer but, I'm happy and who cares right?

Shlanks, this is what you have to look forward to!

What a great day!

3 comments: