Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I AM GRUMPY!

I am soo grumpy today. I think it doesn't help that the baby woke up every hour, seriously, last night and now I feel sick. I have a headache, sore throat and my body just aches. I'm really feeling sorry for myself and I told the programmer guys that sit around me and they were like "You'll be fine." NOT the response I was looking for. I wanted pure sympathy and cooing and stuff. What do I expect? They are programmers and men after all. I'm lucky they talk to me.

Then to top it off, I really hate hate hate Training Biatch! I shouldn't say that but, today I do. I want to take her and slam her against the wall and shake her (remember Spring Break Michelle?) That is what I want to do to her. I know, I know, how violent right? Well I don't care, I do!

SIDE NOTE: Spring Break from UNH I had it out with Michelle's friend, woops! She deserved it. She did! Even ask Michelle! Those girls were really nasty to us. It takes me a lot to get that PO'd. This is the funny part, Get this, after Spring Break I saw her boyfriend on campus and he gave me the finger when driving by in his jeep (OMG, I am totally laughing out loud thinking about it). The couple I'm referring to ended up getting married and she continued being Michelle's GF (still is) and we had to be in Michelle's wedding together!! Can you say, awkward? It was actually better than I thought thank god! Hmmm...I hope she doesn't read this blog. Oh well! Let bygones be bygones, right?

Anyway, that big fat biatch (she's actually really skinny but doesn't big fat biatch sound better)? She and her pals always play cards at lunch time now, remember my story about asking that HR biatch about pumping at work and how embarassing it was and all that? Well, training biatch works with her and training biatch specifically posted a schedule that I have the conference room from 11:30-12:00 every day, not embarassing or anything!

Well, there is a big conference room that they normally all play cards in and have lunch. Today it was taken up by a meeting. So, what does that big fat biatch do? She and her pals take the room and shut the door that I PUMP IN during the TIME that I PUMP. Plus, I had a class later on so I had to pump in the yucky bathroom and answer the questions from others wandering in "what is that noise?" "It's me pumping, sorry!" "Do you hear that?" "It's me pumping, sorry!" "Is someone in that stall?" "It's me pumping, sorry!"

I hate her! I hate her! I hate her!

She's going to die! I just have to think of a plan for that big selfish piece of crapola. Any suggestions? I'm thinking something with Ex-Lax or eye drops in her drink. Then, she can be stuck in the bathroom pooping herself! Mwaahahahahaha (that was supposed to be a dracula laugh in case you didn't know).

Ok, done venting. I really AM grumpy!

Have a good night everyone! :)

6 comments:

  1. YEAH I like the crap her self silly route. Then when she is in there pooping up a storm and people ask what is that she can say "OH that is just me crapping." I like it I like it a lot. I say make a big pot of exlax stew for their next card came as a friendly gesture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok...I say go buy some cheap (dead) fish at the fish market and stick it in her hubcups......soon she will have an unidentified odor (ohh let's pray she puts the car in a garage, heated even better) coming from somewhere!!!! And put vaseline under her door handles.............no one will be the wiser :-)

    Ummm I will remain, Guess who!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe you should replace some of your breastmilk with her cream for coffee. You were saying the other day how you think it would work anyway. The other thing is that if she is in that room again I think you should pump there anyway- as long as you don't feel weird about it. She is the one who has the problem- not you.

    Or you could just unleash totally on her- I know you could. Box out Amy Box out!!! You can be really scary when you get mad. I've seen it!! Spring Break is one example- but I can think of others!

    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amy, I hope you don't mind me reading your blog!

    This sounds like a horrible situation for you. I'm going to give you the serious answer, because depending on how long you plan to breastfeed, this should be addressed.

    I think you should download the Breastfeeding guides from DHHS and put them on her desk. Then, ask her if she would like to eat her lunch in the bathroom. Seriously, pumping in a public bathroom is not sanitary. I had to do it when I was working and it grossed me out, not to mention the privacy thing. Eventually my boss let me pump in her office while she was eating lunch. Is that an option?

    http://www.dhhs.nh.gov/DHHS/NHP/LIBRARY/Fact+Sheet/worksite-breastfeeding.htm

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to hear about the delivery!!!!!!!!!!! Delivery and Labor!Delivery and Labor!Delivery and Labor!Delivery and Labor!Delivery and Labor!
    Delivery and Labor!Delivery and Labor!Delivery and Labor!Delivery and Labor!Delivery and Labor!
    Delivery and Labor!Delivery and Labor!Delivery and Labor!Delivery and Labor!Delivery and Labor!
    Delivery and Labor!Delivery and Labor!Delivery and Labor!Delivery and Labor!Delivery and Labor!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What goes arouns comes around and the biatches will get theirs.

    ReplyDelete