Monday, January 26, 2009

OHHHH It Happened Again!

Ok, remember when I was telling you about those female dogs in my office? Well, it just happened again.

I was helping training biatch last week with some of her bounceback e-mails and I was actually enjoying have a break from my normal day.

THEN, today in the meeting my boss asked her how her bouncebacks were going and she says "Oh really good. I (YES I!) got a lot done. I did like 143 bouncebacks (again I)" and she looks right at me and doesn't say a thing. Like, "some of those bouncebacks were researched and taken care of by Amy" OR "thanks Amy for helping." NOTHING! That BIG BIATCH took all the credit and didn't say a thing on how I helped her.

I'm not helping her again! That's it!

OH GOD! You know I will if she asks me!!!!!! What is wrong with me?

2 comments:

  1. She'll get hers Amy. It will come back to bite her. I hate it when co-workers do that!!!!!

    There's nothing wrong with you....just her. She's jealous of you Amy. Keeping being the way you are!!!

    Love, Nanee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next time she does that say "yeah- it was a lot of work between the TWO of us!!!" She sounds very selfish.

    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete