Monday, January 5, 2009

Thank You!

I just want to say thank you so much to Cam and Mimi for being my first comments!

It is very exciting to get comments I have to say. Now, Michelle, you slack butt, you better start commenting! How am I supposed to get discovered if I don't have any comments? I mean we already established I'm not going to get discovered by singing, tap dancing (oh god seriously, remember our instructor.."is that real tap dancing?", acting, skiing, snowboarding (as if skiing wasn't a disaster I had to try something even harder), saxophone (I could barely play my 5 note solo senior year after 12 years of playing), piano, basketball, volleyball, horse-back riding (if only I didn't pee every time I tried and pulled on the reins a little harder so my horse wouldn't wander off into the woods while I smack my head on low hanging branches), fishing, cooking, anything crafty, pictures (I once took 100 photos of a single rose picturing those pictures with the morning dew on the beautiful red rose and they were all blurry or had my finger in them), modeling (although I have to say I ROCK the "America's Next Top Model" runway walk, right everyone?) and any other hobby or talent I have attempted and thought, maybe I'll be a natural and get discovered! So, again, people including my BFF and prego sister-in-law you just have to comment so I can get discovered!

3 comments:

  1. Amy since I found your blog it is the first one I check! I even have my niece Sharon reading it....you are too funny girl!

    I love it, keep it up :-)

    Love to baby Stevie,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, I think you forget how good your interior decorating is! Remember scarfie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy,
    This is so funny. Thanks for the laughs and keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete