Monday, January 5, 2009

Shaking Booby Syndrome

Ok, so this story happened a while ago but, I forgot about it until today and I wanted to put it on my blog because I think it is hilarious!

Ok, so anyway, I think we have established the fact that Steven is AWFUL at night and never wakes up so this is a little tid bit to show you what I mean.

A couple months ago, I was sleeping, yes actually sleeping for once when all of the sudden I was awoken by a very odd sensation. My husband had a hold of my boob and was shaking it up and down quite vigirously. I'm thinking to myself "What the???" when all of the sudden it starts getting weirder. He starts feeling my nipple and not in a pleasant way and pinching and twisting it. I'm like "ok, first of all if this is some new tantric method he heard about, it's not working" and second of all "you jerk, I'm sleeping for once and you think you are going to get some action?" Well, this shaking and pinching continues for a few more seconds and I've had enough. I smack his hand away and elbow him hard and say "CUT IT OUT!" A statement he is not unused to. He groggily says "What?" I say again "CUT IT OUT, What the hell?" So, he stops and all is quiet for a few minutes until I hear him start busting out laughing, like gut wrenching laughter and I'm annoyed at first. "What is it now?" I say to him. He says, "I can't believe what just happened. I had a dream that the baby was crying and I was rocking him to sleep when suddenly his belly button felt really weird, I touched it and it started growing and changing shape so I started feeling it some more, pinching it and moving it around because I was really freaked out that maybe it never healed right and it was coming out and his stomach and guts might come out and stuff. All the sudden you woke me up and you were yelling at me to stop shaking your boob and pinching your nipple!! Even in my exhausted state this was hilarious. We both started laughing so hard for like 10 minutes I was literally crying! I'm going to call it "Shaking Booby Syndrome." :)

No comments:

Post a Comment