Wednesday, December 24, 2008

One More Thing

Oh yeah, I thought of another thing about the truth that I was really shocked about and didn't see anywhere. Why doesn't anyone tell you that your period that lasts for like a month after you have the baby stinks really bad! I read all the material about post natal care and it said nothing about that. In fact, it said if you have an unusual smelling discharge after having your baby, you should call your doctor. Unusual as in different than the rotting meat smell coming out of me? I thought I had some serious infection or was dying and it is really embarassing to tell the nurse that you smell like rotten meat but, I did it and they were like, Oh yes that is normal!!! So, for anyone having a baby, don't worry about the rotting meat smell emitting from your body, it is normal. Sorry if it's gross but, it's true and if you don't like it you can always stop reading, right?

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I am a new blogger as well. I have had three children, and I know exactly what you are talking about. Come by and say hi, and I will check on you again soon.

    Pam

    ReplyDelete