Monday, December 29, 2008

Bad Luck Strikes Again!

Ok, so we have established that I have bad luck and my life is full of crazy debacles so, I thought I would add another one.

On Christmas Eve, I drove home from work and pulled in the driveway. As soon as Steven saw my car, he was like "Oh my god, what did you hit?" I'm like nothing. I am notorious for backing into things. I am really awful at backing up. I just don't get the whole mirror thing so, I crane my neck around as much as I can which means I really still can't see how close I am to things and I can't quite figure out how to drive right that way. It's like, you know those little john boats with the motor that you steer right from and you have to steer the opposite way to go the direction you want? I can't drive those for the life of me. I keep going steering the direction I want it to go and then am like, oh no not that way and I have a really slow reaction time so, hence I've hit rocks and stuff. Anyway, that is how I am backing up and Steven knows it and so he thinks I've hit something. I'm like, I swear I didn't hit anything.

So, we examine the damage and it is bad! The hood has been impacted so hard on top that it has a hole in it but, you can tell nothing has been hit because the front isn't damaged at all. You can tell exactly what happened. I was parked next to a building and a boat load of ice and snow must have fallen off the roof onto my hood and damaged it majorly. So, I call security and report it and they tell me to call back on Monday. When I called this morning, they sent this nasty security guy and he told me there is nothing they can do because I drove it off site. Oh by the way, did I mention that we just bought the car 2 weeks ago????

No comments:

Post a Comment