Friday, April 10, 2009

The Gimme List

Ok, so we all have those movie stars that whatever they are in we will watch because they are just too hot hot hot! Everytime we see them we get a lot more attentive, our hearts beat a little faster, we get a little flushed. We fantasize that they see us on the street and just fall in love with our normalness and natural beauty i.e. too lazy to do my hair/make-up and a bit too...round. They stop us in their limo and whisk us off to their private jet for a romantic rendevous. Ok, I've thought of this too often....

I know when I said all that you were thinking of your favorite movie stars, weren't you???? So, I call it my "Gimme List." 5 movie stars that if they approached me for a romantic love rendevous, I could do it without any consequence. Our spouses know it will never happen so we and they are allowed to have the gimme list. So, below are my five in order of my lust pinnacle (I just made that word up, sweet huh)?

I know some of you are probably shocked that Leonardo DiCaprio isn't at the very top since I've loved him since he was on "Growing Pains" (Michelle, remember going to see Romeo and Juliet???)but, I have a new found star-crush if you can believe it! not that I don't still have a lust pinnacle for Leo.

Write and tell me who would be on your "Gimme List" and if you have your spouses, tell me there's too! It should prove to be an interesting conversation at your home's tonight, should be fun!

Amy's "Gimme List"

(Even looking at my list, I get all happy! Whisk me away Jonathan, Leo, Jason, Taye and/or Orlando!)

Jonathan Rhys Meyers
Leonardo DiCaprio
Jason Statham
Taye Diggs
Orlando Bloom

Steven's "Gimme List"

Renee Zellweger
Drew Barrymore
Selma Hayek
Jennifer Aniston
Bea Arthur (He wanted me to put that one)

Ok, after I got this list from Steven he then e-mailed me another I thought I would share with you as well.

Steven's REVISED Gimme List

Barbara Bush
Estelle Gettie (when she was alive)
Betty White
Rhue Mclannahan aka Blanch Devero

Do you think I should be concerned that he has an old lady fetish? At least he didn't say Estelle Gettie now, then we would have a real problem!


2 comments:

  1. Michelle's List:

    1. Leonardo DiCaprio
    2. Sean Connery (even though he probably has "saggy, old balls" according to Amy)
    3. Ryan Philippe
    4. Ben Affleck
    5. Patrick Swayze in Dirty Dancing

    Mike's List:

    1. Cary from Mythbusters
    2. Cameron Diaz

    Mike can't think of anymore right now- I will post later! This was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to think of their names and get back to you. I am not good at remembering names.

    Oh Oh the guy from Pretty Woman and the Dr on Grey's Anatomy...the one who is the brain surgeon. Will get back to you and ask about Doug's

    ReplyDelete